Saturday, October 17, 2009

3D TREE & GIFTS

At my class last night, my guests got to make a 3D tree. A day or so before the class, I made this white tree just so I could make sure I remembered the assembly process, but I just got around to decorating it today. Surprisingly, the 3D tree looks intimidating, but it's really not difficult! I used Stampin' Up!'s "Holiday Lounge" designer paper to decorate the tree and gift boxes. Love, love, love this designer paper! Other Stampin' Up! products used include Whisper White and Taken with Teal card stock, assorted ribbon, "Tree Decorations" die, and the "Swirly" decorative strip die. I misted the finished tree with a shimmer mist that I concocted using Stampin' Up!'s "Champagne Mist" shimmer paint, which I love!

1 comment:

Mary Davidson said...

This is so cool! I love it! Beautiful job!