Friday, October 23, 2009

"FRIENDS 24-7" EASY POCKET CARD

I needed to make a card earlier this week, and I can honestly say that when you need a quick card . . . think POCKET! Once the pocket has been made, you just cut the insert to fit. For this card, I used Stampin' Up!'s "Friends 24-7" stamp set. It lends itself nicely to a well-rounded design because a couple of the images in this set can be used as the focal point or to create a filler/background. When I look at a stamp set, one of the first things that I look for is how versatile the images can be, and this one is a winner! Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory, and Soft Suede card stock, Always Artichoke and Soft Suede ink, Stampin' Sponges, Vintage Brads, "Stem Sayings" stamp set, Round Tab and Eyelet Border punches, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: