Tuesday, October 27, 2009

THE GIRL'S BEEN WORKIN'!

In case you were wondering why I haven't posted anything in the last day or so, I've been B-U-S-Y! Stampin' Up! has offered a "My Digital Studio" certification program to demonstrators for a month, I suppose, but I forgot all about it . . . until I was reminded that the completion deadline is 10/31. So began the challenge to prove to myself that OH, YES I CAN meet that deadline, and said challenge got underway around late-thirty Sunday night. You can say that I met the deadline with days to spare, although I still have to get some of my projects printed by Stampin' Up!'s professional printing service. I still have two more projects to complete (have to start them first), but the main requirements have been met. What is "My Digital Studio?" It's a digital paper-crafting solution. This description (mantra) has been drilled into my head as the trainer repeated it at the beginning of each webinar! MDS is a software program that has many Stampin' Up! products (stamp sets, designer paper, punches, embellishments, etc.) pre-loaded for your use in designing cards, scrapbook pages, CALENDARS, etc. and it even has a multimedia component which, at the moment, is a bit over my head. I still have a lot to learn about using the program, but I have learned enough to know that it's pretty dang awesome! Especially when you include BOTH of the CDs during the installation process. I found bows and knots for my ribbon after installing disk 2! The card that I've posted today is one of my digital creations, and I LOVE it! Just wait until you see the inside--I spruced it up, too! One of the best things about the program is being able to design with products that I don't own, plus the fact that I didn't make a mess in my stamp room during the creation of this card. No, the mess was already here! Please take the time to let me know what you think about this card. I'm very excited about MDS and look forward to sharing more about it. I'll end by saying that it does far more than I know . . . literally!

No comments: