Thursday, November 19, 2009

ANOTHER "MY DIGITAL STUDIO" DESIGN

You probably can't tell, but this card is printed on thin copier paper from my home printer.  I designed the card (inside and out) using Stampin' Up!'s "My Digital Studio" software and wanted to see how it would look printed from my printer.  I think it looks quite good!  The software has so many options to work with, and it's easy to get a little carried away adding punches and embellishments!  While I rarely stamp the inside of my cards, I find myself looking forward to dressing them up when I design with My Digital Studio.  I'm going to try to get the picture format right with this post, but my blog host has made some changes recently that have caused a bit of a challenge for me.  For one thing, pictures no longer open very large when you click on them, and that's disappointing.  Just as aggravating is the fact that I can't figure out how to get two pictures in the post without having a lot of wasted space!  Argh!



1 comment:

Jan Hoyt said...

love the new blog header...and thank goodness it was restored by the expert! Jan Hoyt inkerzaway@aol.com