Saturday, November 28, 2009

MORE STORAGE STUFF!!!

So . . . I went to bed around 1:00 a.m. and got up at 3:45 (yesterday) to get ready for the big shopping day.  I don't remember ever taking on Black Friday (having a deficit of patience, I'm not much of a crowds person), but I braved the day--even with a twisted or pulled muscle in my back!  When Renee and I got home, I asked my husband and son to help bring in the loot!  Looking at these little storage morsels, my husband's only question was, "Where do you plan to put them?"  I hate it when he asks a reasonable question that causes me to look around and ask myself the same thing!  I suppose I'll have to move things around (again!!!!!) to find room for them, but aren't they awesome?  I already have 16 of these cubes in my room (6 of them still empty), but I now have two new styles to add to the mix!  My plan was to only purchase two of them, but I just couldn't help myself.  My husband doesn't know it, but I will ask him (later today--after a good night's rest) to get some Christmas trees and holiday decorations out of the attic (he never enjoys that) and to assemble my cubes.  I can't wait to start re-organizing my stamp room . . . for the umpteenth time!  I think I'll wait a while to show him the paint swatches that I picked up at Lowe's.

No comments: