Friday, January 22, 2010

HERE'S ONE FOR THE KIDDOS

How cute is this little pig with coins in his belly and a corkscrew tail?  I wish he had more of a happy expression on his face--I guess it's all in the eyelids (or not).  Anyway, this box is 4.5" square with a 1.5" depth, so it could be filled with cash, gift cards, or many other things for that special little someone in your life.  Stampin' Up! punches used to create the pig include 1-3/4" Circle, 5-Petal Flower, 1/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, and Modern Label.  The body of the pig was cut with the Circle Scissors Plus.  Other products used on this project are Melon Mambo dotted grosgrain ribbon and a Sweet Treat cup.  I can't take credit for the clever use of punches to create the pig, but I'm glad the idea was shared with me.  It's just so cute!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is absolutely adorable! Any child would love receiving this. I'm an adult and I would love one (wink).
Julie