Friday, January 22, 2010

"RAZZLE DAZZLE" BIRTHDAY

"Razzle Dazzle" is a stamp set that I haven't used a lot, but I always love this image when I create with it!  The following Stampin' Up! products were used to create this card that I will send to a special cousin:  Rose Red, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla card stock, Rose Red and Soft Suede markers, Soft Suede dotted grosgrain ribbon, Soft Suede Classic ink (love, love, love this color), Eyelet Border punch, "Something Sweet" stamp set (sentiment), and Stampin' Sponge.  While I didn't do a great job with the Rose Red "faux lace," I think it definitely adds to the overall design, and all of the sponged edges really "vintage up" this card--LOVE that!  As you can probably tell, the sentiment was the last thing added to the card.  I couldn't find a good placement for it, so that's why it's just kind of stuck on there.  ;-)

No comments: