Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AND IT SHALL BE CALLED . . . A LITTLE CHARMER

I don't know if the name of this card is truly accurate, but it's the first thing that popped in my mind when I looked at it.  Can you believe that I almost threw away this embossed image?  Yep!  I held it over the trash can, and something said "WAIT!"  This was actually a miserably failed trial after the Double Embossing yesterday, but I now like the look.  It reminds me of wrought iron.  Notice the tiny tag in the top right corner?  That's the quickest, easiest way to use a tiny tag on a project, second to dropping a dot of glue on the back.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this little dilly include:  Always Artichoke, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla card stock, Very Vanilla Satin ribbon (yummy), "Elegant Bouquet" embossing folder, Filigree, Rhinestone, and Always Artichoke brads, Slit punch (to create the cut-out corners, "Island Oasis" designer paper, "Tiny Tags" stamp set, and Jewelry Tag punch.  Did I forget anything?

No comments: