Thursday, June 10, 2010

FOND FAREWELL TO MY BELOVED MELLOW MOSS

We are gathered today to fondly remember the many times when Mellow Moss was just the perfect color for many a project and how friendly and accommodating it was to many of it's Stampin' Up! brethren on the color caddy.  While no other color could possibly fill the void to replace this color, we rest assured that there will be new favorites in our future, which we will grow to love for their own unique qualities.

My customers who have been with me since the beginning will most likely remember my fondness (aka obsession) with Mellow Moss.  My favorite color combination was Mellow Moss and Eggplant Envy, which retired a couple of years ago.  I wondered how I would live without Eggplant Envy, but I survived.  This was a relatively quick card (square, which is another obsession) using "Bella's Bloom" stamp set and Blush Blossom card stock (which is also retiring).  Stampin' Up!'s Pinking Hearts Border and Corner punches and the Modern Label punch were also used on this card.

No comments: