Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SOMETHING COOL FOR A HOT DAY

I have a special great-aunt who enjoys getting cards from me, and it's a bit past time to be sending one.  I had no idea what I would make when I sat down, but then I remembered seeing this really cute ice cream image on the Cricut "Sweet Treats" cartridge.  Those cartridges have soooooooooooo many images--more than I could ever use, I'm sure--so I hope you don't mind seeing Cricut projects from time to time.  Since my blog is mainly dedicated to Stampin' Up!, most of my projects have some Stampin' Up! products used in their creation such as, with this card, the silver cord, white gel pen, Scallop Edge punch, and one of the brand new Itty Bitty Shapes punches.  I think this card is going to make Aunt Betty want a trip to Dairy Queen!

No comments: