Friday, September 24, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY . . . YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

It's time for "Feminine Fridays," and Julie has a pretty design to share!  I really like her color combo, and I especially like the stamp set she used this week!  I have attached a sneak peek photo of her card, but you can see the real thing and read all about it on her blog.  Julie has posted a "mission" for my "Feminine Fridays" project next week, and I don't think I'll have any trouble with it.  I'm supposed to find inspiration from the monthly magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to demonstrators and, since I haven't had a lot of creative time lately, I can really appreciate my mission!  If you get in a stampin' slump sometime, look to magazines, catalogs, TV ads, etc. for layout/design and color combo inspiration.

No comments: