Sunday, October 24, 2010

DINNER PARTY DECORATION

As far as projects go, this was an easy one and one that would make a nice table decoration for an evening meal.  I cut the triangle-shaped vellum box with the Cricut and then created a base for the triangle from card stock.  As you can see, the triangle box opens on the side to make it easy to get the battery-operated candle in/out.  I used Craft ink and Stampin' Up!'s "Vintage Vogue" stamp set to decorate the vellum, and Sticky Strip holds the ribbon and bow in place.

2 comments:

Nancy S said...

Can you share what cricut cartidge you used or the dimensions of this project. It's great. TFS.

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Nancy, I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge, p. 125. I used Design Studio to size and re-size until I got the box the size I wanted. ;-)