Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MOOSE FOR MOCKSVILLE

 
It's a wonderful day!!!! My sweet daddy is home from the hospital, ready to work on getting his strength back--but taking it easy, too. If I know him, he's going to see all kinds of things in and around the house that he needs to do, but this card is my reminder to him to relax and get well. My mother, on the other hand, is the one who will be working extra hard as caregiver, head chef, waitress, maid, laundry professional, bill-payer, light bulb changer, etc., so I made a card for her, too--to remind her that I will be glad to help however and whenever I can.  Several Stampin' Up! products were used to create these cards:  Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, and Crumb Cake card stock, Word Window, Modern Label, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, and Photo Corner punches, glitter brads (LOVE them!!!!), Scallop Square Sizzix die, Finial Press and Square Lattice embossing folders, and "FYI" stamp set.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Perfect cards for your parents Regina. So glad that your Daddy made it home. Put a seat belt on that chair if you have to!