Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TOMORROW'S DRESS READY TO GO . . . CHECK!

Similar side-step cards have been making the rounds lately in Stamp Land and, after really wanting to make one, I finally took the time this evening.  The inspiration for my card came directly from Jackie Topa's creations, and I really enjoyed this project.  It was time-consuming, but fun . . . a project that I'm glad I tried.  The hardest part was making myself slow down and think about what I was doing, rather than how the finished card was going to look.  You know how it goes . . . when you're making a project that's taking quite a bit of time, you really don't want to finish it and THEN have a flood of ideas that you should have tried.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  Filigree, Vintage, and Rhinestone brads, Crochet Trim, Sizzix "Beary Essentials" die, "Newsprint" and "Deck the Halls" designer paper, Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke card stock, Curly Label, Modern Label, and Eyelet Border punches, "Things I Love" stamp set, and flatback pearls.

No comments: