Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FULL-FIGURED CARDINAL

Isn't this a cute cardinal????  My friend, Laura, is the one who showed me how to use punches to make the little guy.  I'm always amazed at the variety of things that can be made from punches, but I don't normally engage in a lot of punch art because I don't really enjoy all of the assembly.  I've actually made quite a handful of these cardinals and will probably use them on some of my holiday cards to family and friends.  Speaking of which . . . I need to get cranking on those cards, plus several others that I've been commissioned to create.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  "Candy Cane Christmas" designer paper, Whisper White, Real Red, and Always Artichoke card stock, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, white gel pen, rhinestone jewel, and the following punches: Two-Step Bird, 1-3/8" Circle, 5-Petal Flower, and Heart to Heart.

1 comment:

Robin Perry said...

I love the fat bird! Would you pllease (pretty please!) post a tutorial for it?