Monday, December 20, 2010

"OCCASIONS" MINI SNEAK PEEK

A Stampin' Up! order came today--FUN!!!!--and in it were a couple of new products from the upcoming Occasions mini catalog, so I took them for a spin . . . literally.  New products featured on this card are the Pleasing Polka Dots and Delight in Gladness builder wheels.  I also got a triple cell uninked cartridge, which I inked with Early Espresso, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry ink.  I placed the two new builder wheels and the Striped builder wheel (from the current catalog) in the jumbo handle with my newly-inked cartridge and wheeled the images onto Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock.  I then cut the images apart so that I could use both colors of card stock on this card.  You'll notice that I cut the word "LOVE" from one of the wheeled images, layered it onto Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry card stock, and added a Bitty Button, which was backed with a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock that I punched with one of the Itty Bitty Shapes punches that matched the shape of the button.  Before adhering the button, I threaded Linen Thread through it and tied a cute little bow.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include the Eyelet Border punch, white taffeta ribbon, and a striped piece of paper from the Level 1 (hostess) In Color Patterns Pack.  Now is a perfect time to add some builder wheels to your wish list!  I especially like the Delight in Gladness wheel because of the assorted word art.  BTW, if you like the Bitty Buttons, you can get a FREE pack of them when you purchase the "Filled with Love" bundle.  For more information about this promotion, visit my web site

No comments: