Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ANOTHER "SEW SUITE" CARD

Today I decided to make another "Sew Suite" card with the sentiment on a piece of "fabric" that appears to be getting sewn, but this time I used the "Button, Button" stamp set as an appropriate coordinating element.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Baja Breeze and River Rock markers, "Springtime Vintage" designer paper, "FYI" stamp set (for the sentiment), Square Lattice embossing folder, and Baja Breeze seam binding.  I also used an image from the "In Stitches" jumbo wheel on all four sides of the designer paper.  I am loving my individual "In Stitches" stamps and know that I will use them much more often now that they are no longer together on the wheel.  FYI . . . I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly place the button and stitch images.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the colors you choose. Look how great your wheel-stamp is working out.

perennial-mommy said...

This is adorable! How creative! I love the "fabric" sentiment. Glad I found your blog. :)