Friday, February 4, 2011

"EASTER BLOSSOMS" CHALKBOARD

Try as I may, I could not get a really good picture of this card.  The images are from Stampin' Up!'s "Easter Blossoms" stamp set (Occasions mini), and I used the Chalkboard technique to color them.  I first stamped the images with white Craft ink and used Stampin' Pastels to apply color, which I later sealed with hair spray.  I also spritzed the stamped images with a shimmer mist created with water and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  Additional Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock, Photo Corners punch, Tag punches, Scallop Edge Border punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, vintage flower Adornments, Satin ribbon, linen thread, white gel pen, and rhinestone jewels.  It's difficult to see, but the Regal Rose card stock was embossed with the "Pattern 2" texturz plate from the Perfect Details set.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So Pretty. The details are extraordinary. Love how you did the left hand upper corner.