Saturday, March 5, 2011

BLACK MAGIC

I have a "Black Magic" project planned for my class on the 18th, and this is one of the samples that I created to have on display.  I love this technique!!!  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Basic Black,Whisper White, Always Artichoke, and Marina Mist card stock, Marina Mist 1/4" ribbon, "Punch Bunch" and "Easter Blossoms" stamp sets, Stampin' Pastels, White Craft ink, 1-3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, and white gel pen.

2 comments:

Cherie Franklin said...

Regina, I love your blog and am a follower! I would love to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you!!
I have mentioned your name and a link to your blog here http://stampcrave.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html
Thank you for inspiring so many with your talent! Cherie Franklin

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing a reminder of this fabulous technique. This stamp set is on order. Now I can't wait to get it :)