Thursday, March 24, 2011

EMBOSS RESIST WITH "MY DIGITAL STUDIO"

This morning I worked with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software and created two digital cards featuring the Emboss Resist technique a la digital and the "Strength & Hope" digital kit which will be available in May.  There are so many fun and creative ways to use My Digital Studio--the possibilities seem endless!  The stamp images and designer papers on these two cards are from the "Strength & Hope" digital kit, and I also have used digital antique brads, seam binding, pearl jewels, stitching, and assorted punches.  Of course, any of the embellishments and punched elements could have been added after printing the cards, and I could also add other card stock layers for added dimension.  That's the beauty of My Digital Studio . . . you can create your projects and then take them to any design level that you desire!  To see the details on these two cards, click on the pictures for a larger view.  Last, but not least, be sure to visit me at http://www.regina.stampinup.net/ and order your My Digital Studio software ASAP!

No comments: