Sunday, March 27, 2011

WATERCOLORED BUTTERFLY WISHES

Yes, I'm still designing with My Digital Studio and the (digital) watercoloring technique.  I don't know if there's a 12-step program or a painless cure, but at least it's a harmless way to spend my time.  I hope my MDS projects don't bore you because I just purchased 12 digital downloads this evening, and I am anxious to work with them.  I'm not a pushy salesperson, but this is the truth . . . if you haven't purchased Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software, you are MISSING OUT!!!!! 

2 comments:

Patrice H said...

Hi Regina, I am a new fan of yours and just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work! So much so I am awarding to the Leibster Award. This award is given to blogs with less than 300 followers. Please stop by my blog on today's date 3/27/11 to pick up your award and to see what to do next. Congratulations and well done. Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbie said...

Congratulations, Regina!!