Thursday, May 19, 2011

BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE . . . AND A BUTTON

I recently worked on some swaps that were really late.  Each time I thought about how many I needed to make, I felt overwhelmed and pretty much told myself, "deal with it tomorrow."  I hate it when I procrastinate the inevitable!  It seems to me that when I keep putting something off, the days just fly past, as if to punish me or show me that they can pass even faster, putting me farther behind.  The last time I gave myself permission to put off the task, I ended up creating five cards in one night, and this is one of them.  Stampin' Up! products used include "Sunny Garden" designer paper, "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set, Modern Label, Word Window, Cupcake, and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punches, marker (for the doodle lines), red glimmer paper, and one of those delectable Brights designer buttons.  Have I already mentioned how gorgeous these buttons are?  One of my customers ordered the Brights last month and, when they arrived, I fell in love with them and put them on my next order.  This month, she ordered the Subtles designer buttons.  And so did I . . . along with another container of the Brights buttons.  I'm having to stop myself from putting one of these gorgeous buttons on every project, but I {heart} them!!!!  How sad (wonderfully) that I'm having to copy a customer's order just so I won't covet her buttons when they arrive.

No comments: