Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MORNING CUP A LA NEUTRAL

The card that I'm sharing today has several of my favorite things . . . a neutral color palette, texture, button, and just enough lace.  I love Stampin' Up!'s "Morning Cup" stamp set, although I never drink coffee or hot tea.  To create the lace, I used the brand new Lace Ribbon Border punch (soon to be available) with a strip of 3/4" card stock.  For the decorative photo corners, I used the Curly Label punch, cut in half, and then used a craft knife to cut a slit to slip the card stock through.  All products used are from Stampin' Up! and include Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake card stock, Square Lattice embossing folder, linen thread, Neutrals button, and striped grosgrain ribbon (from the Clearance Rack).

No comments: