Thursday, September 22, 2011

A LITTLE BOX FULL OF SCENTSY GOODNESS

I don't often post anything related to the Scentsy products that I sell because most of the items that I share are related to Stampin' Up! but, while getting ready for an upcoming vendor fair this weekend, I came across this box that I designed two months ago with my Gypsy to hold a bottle of Scentsy's Fragrance Foam.  My intention was to make several boxes, but . . . ugh! . . . this was my one and only.  It was also the first box that I've ever designed using the Gypsy, and I really wanted to have more of them made by now.  The paper that I used is (retired) from Stampin' Up!, and I think it came in one of the Simply Scrappin' kits because it's a nice heavy weight--perfect for boxes.  If you are interested in Scentsy products or would like to know more about them, please visit my web site at www.scentsy.com/regina-andari.  As well, if you'd like to order any of the awesome Scentsy products, I have an open party going on now that you'll find on my web site directly under my photo in the "My Open Parties" section.  If you have any questions about the products or would like some scent recommendations, let me know!

No comments: