Saturday, October 29, 2011

SPICE CAKE PENNANTS

I needed a "thank you" card this week and, of course, it had to be square.  All products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up! and include "Pennant Parade" stamp set, Early Espresso quilted ribbon (gorgeous), "Spice Cake" designer paper, pearl jewels, Square Lattice embossing folder, and the following punches:  3/4", 1", and 1-1/4" circles, Petite Pennants Builder, and the scallop-edge circle from Itty Bitty Shapes.  Card stock colors are Pool Party, More Mustard, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  Well, I'm off to spend some time with my family.  I hope that you, too, have something fun planned for today!

1 comment:

Debbie Martin said...

I really love the way you ran your pennants through the embossing folder!
Debbie
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com