Sunday, November 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY

For quite some time, my husband and son have  wanted me to have a new camera, but I have resisted.  The camera that I have used for years has a neat little dock that sits on my desk, and it seems that cameras with docks have become extinct.  I know that technology keeps pushing us forward, which is supposed to be a good thing, but I loved my little dock!  My guys decided to go ahead and purchase a new camera for me--this red beauty--and gave it to me early when I had an issue with my beloved (scratched and dented) outdated camera.  So far, I like this one a lot!  There's so much to learn, but you'll see what kind of pictures it takes with my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" project tomorrow.  ;-)  I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio to "holiday up" the photo.  I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday, and be sure to visit me tomorrow!

No comments: