Saturday, January 28, 2012

"FRESH VINTAGE" THANK YOU

I seem to be having some issues with my cameras, and neither seems to be doing a very good job for me.  Still, I wanted to share this card that I designed for the Creating Pretty Cards - Challenge #7 sketch at Craft Project Central.  You can play along, too!  All you need to do is follow this sketch and upload your card to be in the drawing for a free one-month subscription to CPC.  Stampin' Up! products used to create my card include "Fresh Vintage" and "Petite Pairs" stamp sets, "Twitterpated" designer paper, 1-3/8" Circle punch, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray card stock, rhinestone jewels, large pearl jewel, and taffeta ribbon.

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

Beautiful card! I like how you how you hung the little thank you tag from the bow. This is my favorite stamp set right now. Your color combination is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge!