Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HEART-SHAPED "EASY EVENTS" CARD

I think this is my favorite image from Stampin' Up!'s "Easy Events" stamp set.  When I sat down to make this card, I wasn't sure how I wanted to use the stamped image, and then it occurred to me to make a heart-shaped card using one of the new Hearts Framelits dies.  I wanted the card to be able to stand, and the quick-fix solution for that was to adhere the die-cut card to a layer of Baja Breeze card stock.  All products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up! and include Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Calypso Coral card stock, and the Daffodil Delight satin ribbon was one of my finds in the Clearance Rack recently.

1 comment:

Patrice H said...

Love the bright colors used on this card. Now I am so going to have to get the Hearts Framelits lolol