Friday, March 2, 2012

JULIE'S SPARKLY "FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" PROJECT

Would you look at the sparkle on the sneak peek photo that Julie sent for this week's Freestyle Fridays project?  Wowza!  I can hardly wait to see the whole project, but we'll have to hop over to her blog for that!  I wonder if my mission for next week is going to involve sparkly stuff.  I'm reminded of when I first started stamping and yearning for so many cool products with which to create, and glitter was something that always demanded attention, even though I didn't know how to use it.  I'll bet there was a time when I would have argued with anyone who said that I'd one day have a room full of stampin' goodies, and look at me now . . . there's hardly a place to store a brad in here.  Yes, that's "brad" . . . singular . . . hardly a place in my stamp room to store one tiny brad, although they occasionally embed safely out of sight in the berber carpet.  I hope you'll join me in visiting Julie's blog to see her beautiful project, and let's be sure to leave a little comment love for her.

No comments: