Friday, June 8, 2012

JULIE'S "FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" PROJECT

Happy Friday!!!!  It's a really happy Friday for me because I'm waiting for UPS to show up with a couple of boxes from Stampin' Up!  It's also time for Freestyle Fridays, and it's Julie's turn to share a project with us.  From the looks of the sneak peek that she sent, it appears that she's been playing with ribbon and embossing folders.  Isn't that what it looks like to you?  Of course, to learn more about her project and to see the whole thing, we need to visit her blog.  Don't forget to take a few seconds to leave a comment, and be sure to read the mission that she leaves for me because you might want to play along.  One of my favorite things about Freestyle Fridays is the challenge that Julie presents every other week.  Sometimes they have me scratching my head for ideas or stepping outside of my comfort zone but, all in all, they're a lot of fun!  Have a stampin' good day!

No comments: