Thursday, November 1, 2012

FAUX WOODEN GIFT BOXES ON CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL!!!

It's hard to believe that November has already rolled around, and that means it's time to get all of your thoughts in order for those holiday projects and gifts that you want to work on. Once again, I am designing for Craft Project Central, and I'll bet most of the project tutorials shared this month will be the perfect inspiration!  These gorgeous faux wooden gift boxes, designed by Julie Beltramo, will help you get in the spirit of the Winter season! They can be filled with whatever fun treats you might want to give as a gift, and then they can be displayed on a mantle or shelf for a festive decoration.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Well, I broke down and subscribed at least for November this site. I LIKE the faux wooden boxes. What a great mantal decoration. Could become a waiting for Christmas day ensemble. Yes, me, the one with great ideas, and ittle execution!