Monday, November 12, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

What's black and white with a tiny splash of red?  Today's MISM project!  I recently got this stamp set (Stampin' Up!'s "Love and Laughter") and have been wanting to play with it.  I hardly ever have the opportunity to make a wedding or engagement card, but I really like the images in this set and feel that it's a keeper.  I couldn't decide on a color combo, but then it occurred to me that black ink on white card stock would suffice.  The only thing that I wish I had done differently is the ribbon, and I still might swap the white organdy for black satin.  The main images in this set definitely lend themselves to a simple color palette so, if you're like me and would like to have a stamp set on hand for that rare wedding/engagement opportunity, take a closer look at this one.  It's simply striking.

1 comment:

Dorri Woodlock said...

Simple but elegant card. Very nice!