Monday, November 19, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I have been so focused on holiday cards lately, so I decided to make something Fall-ish for MISM.  It doesn't seem to matter how many years of stamping experience I gain, the same cycle repeats itself each year . . . Halloween comes and then BAM! . . . Thanksgiving and Fall get totally lost (erased, really) in my frenzy to work on Christmas projects.  For my card, I used Stampin' Up!'s "French Foliage" and "Moving Forward" stamp sets.  It's ridiculous how long I wanted "French Foliage" but kept bumping it off of my orders.  I {heart} this stamp set!!!!  The other Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include Perfect Plum taffeta ribbon (gorgeous), Very Vanilla card stock, and Square Lattice embossing folder (this has got to be the most used embossing folder that I own).  I roughed the edges of the stamped layer, and it was adhered to the embossed layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Have a wonderful Monday, and a blessed Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

lol--I'm in your boat with you Regina, waving as Fall passed me by. This is a beautiful card! I love the details on the left side

Ariel said...

let me add, that when I looked closer at the picture, I realized the "details on the left side" was simply the distressed paper. It looked like you sewed some fluffy ribbon to that side when I viewed it the first time!