Thursday, December 27, 2012

MDS 2 - CHRISTMAS GIFT TAG

I think it's always exciting to start seeing holiday projects, but I have to admit that I usually feel overloaded with "holiday-ness" long before Christmas arrives and start yearning to see a variety of projects and colors once again.  Sometimes it seems that Christmas has already come and gone before it even arrives because I've been seeing Christmas projects and using new holiday products for what seems like a long time.  The simple project that I'm sharing today is a quick one that I whipped up for my son.  Unfortunately, Windows had an update and restarted my computer, so I no longer have the two tags open in MDS2 and can't tell you which Stampin' Up! products were used, but I can tell you that they were oh, so quick to make.  The brown tag was shaped, so I used scissors to cut it out, but I used the 1" Circle punch and 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch for the mitten tag.  Other Stampin' Up! products used include satin ribbon and Baker's twine.  If I find pictures of other holiday projects, I'll post them soon and then close out Christmas.  FYI . . . I'm not a scrooge--Christmas is really my favorite holiday, but it's such a busy one that has to get started so early.

No comments: