Friday, April 12, 2013

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Happy Friday!!!!  It's my turn to share a Freestyle Fridays project and, following Julie's mission from last week, I was to create something black and white without a flower(s).  Oh, she really knows how to make things difficult by not allowing flowers at this time of year, but I did what any clever stamper would do . . . I stared at my vast collection of stamp sets and purposely chose this one (Artistic Etchings) that didn't have any flowers so I wouldn't make an oops!  Choosing the stamp set must have been the hard part because everything else about this card just fell into place.  I randomly stamped images onto the front panels of the black gatefold card and heat-embossed them.  Of course, this subtle detail barely shows in the photo, but it adds just enough interest to the card.  I think black & white cards could become a favorite of mine.  Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include:
Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Black, VersaMark
Punches:  1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Circle punches
Accessories:  Black and white twine
Julie, thank you so much for the challenge!

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Hi Regina! I love your "Black and White" creation that you have done this week it is just outstanding. I love the elegance of the black and white and will try to make something similar. Thank you so much for always inspiring me to try and strive to my very best in everything I create. You are such a creative person.