Monday, April 15, 2013

HYBRID "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" CARD & A WINNER!!!!

Big oops!!!!  With my Friday blog post, I was supposed to announce the winning name for the free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central, but I totally forgot to do that.  The winner is LAURA LIPE, whose comment was:  "Love your projects, Regina. The tissue box would be perfect sitting out all the time! Love the colors and patterns!"  Congratulations, Laura!  I will be in touch to get the required information to get your subscription underway.
 
For today's MISM project, I chose to use Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software to design a quick card using the brand new "This and That Epic Day" digital images.  This is such a fun kit--one that is full of trendy images, and I love the colors and paper designs in this kit!  After printing the design onto Whisper White card stock, I trimmed it to size and added that cute button sporting a linen thread knot.  I used textured card stock that's similar in color to Pool Party, added a layer of Basic Gray card stock, topped that with a doily (remember the ones that I picked up at Red Robin?), and then adhered the printed design to finish the card.

Have a happy Monday, and I hope that you are breathing a sigh of relief that tax day is almost over!

No comments: