Monday, April 1, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project totally took me by surprise.  About 30 minutes ago, I realized that I didn't have a project to post and no ideas.  I looked at my massive collection of stamps and decided to just choose one.  "Moving Forward" which is Stampin' Up!'s current Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.  Although it took a few minutes for the muse to kick in, this card wouldn't take hardly any time to re-create.  Stampin' Up! products used to create it include Whisper White, Calypso Coral, and Lucky Limeade card stock, Pinwheel die, glimmer brad, rhinestone jewel, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Finishing Touches Edgelits die, and Sycamore Street designer paper.  I used washi tape to create the ruffle along the bottom of the designer paper which, upon adhering it to the card, I noticed had been cut crooked.  Ha!  Gotta love how easy it is (sometimes) to add a little embellishment to hide an imperfection.

No comments: