Thursday, May 2, 2013

HUNGRY TO SEE NEW STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT???? LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO "MOSAIC MADNESS"

Demonstrators were able to pre-order select products last week from the 2013-2014 catalog, and my order arrived today.  It's always exciting to get new stuff, but it's especially exciting to play with brand new colors.  I am quite happy with the Color Refresh, but I already know that I will be sad to see the newest five In Color colors leave when their time is up.  Eager to start playing, I decided to create a card for Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge #23.  I hope that you will feel inspired to submit a card for the challenge, and you might even win a free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central!
Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include "Really Good Greetings" and "Mosaic Madness" stamp sets, Mosaic punch, Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Baker's twine, rhinestone jewels, and the following card stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, and Coastal Cabana.  Notice the shiny printed strip at the bottom of the Crisp Cantaloupe layer?  It's a printed window sheet from the Quatrefancy Specialty designer paper collection, and the collection includes TWO 12x12 printed window sheets!!! 

I thought that I would like the Mosaic Madness products, but I didn't expect to love them.  Notice the background that I created on the left side of the Baked Brown Sugar card stock?  It would have been perfect if I had used the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but I like it just the way it is.

2 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Great card! I love what you've done with the sketch and the new Mosaic Madness set.

Michelle said...

Wow! I really LOVE this set, and I love what you've done with it!! The colors are fantastic and the background details are just perfect!