Saturday, May 4, 2013

MY SPRING FRAMED ART FOR CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

When I create a project tutorial for Craft Project Central, I find myself really anxious to share the photo on my blog.  That's exactly how it's been since I completed the May tutorial, and the time has come to share my May project . . . this Spring framed art and coordinating cards.  The 3D butterflies were fun, but there's just something about the banner that makes me smile.
Butterflies are synonymous with Spring, and this framed art makes the perfect decor or gift for the season!  The banner that adorns the top left corner of the frame features letter tags that each have a decorative edge created from assorted punches, and the 3D butterflies are each decorated with a sparkly rhinestone jewel.  The bottom right corner of the frame is adorned with punched flowers that have a soda pop top in the center.  This ensemble also features four coordinating note cards!  Craft Project Central always has awesome and inspiring project tutorials!

No comments: