Saturday, May 4, 2013

SERIOUSLY . . . LOVE YOU

With the first My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) kit in March and the one that I received in April, I challenged myself to see how many "kicked up" creations I could design when using the kit contents and some other Stampin' Up! products.  This card features two stamps, a card, and printed card stock from the April MPP kit.  Additional Stampin' Up! products that I used were Lucky Limeade, Not Quite Navy, and Cherry Cobbler markers (to ink the stamps to create the tag), Very Vanilla card stock, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, linen thread, Corner Rounder punch, and flower trim. 

You can subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin by clicking the link (directly under my photo) in the left sidebar.  Each month, I send to my subscribers project photos (with details and instructions as needed) showing alternate ways to use the kit contents.  In April, I sent a total of SIX alternate projects, one of which was a mini pizza box as shown below.
If you have questions about My Paper Pumpkin, let me know!  I'd love to add you to my list of subscribers and start sending some "kicked up" creative project ideas your way each month.

No comments: