Thursday, August 8, 2013

"ARTBOOKING" CARTRIDGE CREATION

It's been a while since I installed Cricut Craft Room, and I can't even remember why I felt intimidated by it.  The CCR is an online replacement (so to speak) for the Gypsy, a design tool that I have thoroughly enjoyed and didn't think I'd want to do without.  A couple of nights ago, I decided to see what I could do with CCR because I was anxious to create something using the new Artbooking cartridge.  I ended up not designing anything with the online program--I just used the CCR to lay the images on the virtual Cricut mat so that I could cut each of them at the same time.  What's not to love about a cute file folder-shaped card?  It's one of the images on the Artbooking cartridge, and I have a feeling that it will be one that I use again and again.

No comments: