Monday, September 2, 2013

LABEL CARD THINLITS FEATURED ON "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"



Today's MISM project features Stampin' Up!'s new Label Card Thinlits dies, which can be purchased HERE.  Additional Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:  Fancy Fan embossing folder, Very Vanilla and Pistachio Pudding card stock, Word Window and 1-1/4" Circle punches, rhinestone jewel, and the following stamp sets:  Postage Collection, A Dozen Thoughts, Happy Day, and Blooming with Kindness.  I apologize for the crappy photos but, out of about 50 photos, these two were the best.  :-(  Regarding the dies, just look at all that comes with this set:
This large die (resting sideways for storage on the magnet sheet) creates the swing card.
These are the accessories and sentiments.
I have to admit that I didn't initially plan to purchase these dies because I have a couple of Sizzix Flip-Its dies, but I am really glad that I ordered this set.  Notice the frame die on the bottom left?  The smallest die in the Labels Collection Framelits set layers nicely on top of it!  The banners, which cut and score for a dimensional wavy ribbon, are going to be very handy for small words/sentiments, and I know that I'll be using the "hi" sentiment often.  As a matter of fact, here are two quick (and I mean quick) cards that I threw together to show how easy and fun a card can be with that one little word--one card uses the die-cut word, the other card uses the negative:
To create the burlap flower, I twisted and wrapped Burlap ribbon onto a Jumbo Sticky Round

Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my web site or you can click the shopping bag at the top of the right sidebar. 

No comments: