Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PERFECT RIBBON FOR "PERFECT BLEND"

Who says you have to be a coffee drinker to appreciate Stampin' Up!'s Perfect Blend stamp set?  When I first saw this set, I loved the size of that cup!  I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a coordinating die but, thankfully, it's a very easy cup to cut out with scissors.  I stamped the cup three times--once on Sweater Weather designer paper, once on Very Vanilla card stock that I embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder, and again on Whisper White card stock so I could cut out the lid and adhere it with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Even before I owned the stamp set, I was so excited to find that awesome ribbon.  It sat patiently on top of a cabinet in my stamp room until I finally got the stamp set, and now I just need to create more projects.  Stampin' Up! products featured on this card that I haven't already mentioned include:  Scallop Trim Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (heart), pearl jewel, Baker's twine, Stripes embossing folder, and Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, and Early Espresso card stock.

Guess what day it is . . . Guess. What. Day. It. Is.
 Whoop . . .Whooooooooooop!!!!!

No comments: