Monday, February 17, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" & WINNER OF FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

Today's MISM project isn't at all what I had planned to share, but it's just too cute and so appropriate as a "snappy" project.
It's a candy wrapper (box) that I made with the Envelope Punch Board.  This festive little package was decorated with Stampin' Up!'s Geometrical and Off the Grid stamp sets, the ends were tied using twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (free Sale-a-Bration product), and then cut with Stampin' Up!'s Fringe Scissors.  This is one of the projects that I have planned for class this Friday, and I think it's going to be fun for all!

WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my February 8th blog post (HERE), I offered a FREE subscription to the Craft Project Central tutorials this month.  The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  And the winner is
Barbara V 
who wrote, "Another great project, Regina! Keep up the good work!"  Huge thanks to everyone who left a comment, and CONGRATULATIONS Barbara!  If you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started.

No comments: