Monday, March 31, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

I'll admit that today's MISM project isn't as snappy as a 10-minute card, but it definitely takes less time to complete than you might imagine.  I whipped up two of these cute tea cups bright and early Saturday morning, and I think this one might be one of the projects at my next Inkerbelles' class.  Brenda Quintana was the mastermind of this adorable tea cup and saucer project, designed to hold eight Hershey's Kisses, although I didn't have the candy at the time the photo was taken.  Stampin' Up! products used to complete this project include:
Stamp Set:  Happy Day
Card Stock:  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Designer Paper:  Eastern Elegance
Punches:  2-1/2" Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle
Sizzix:  Circles Collection Framelits
Accessories:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, rhinestone jewel
As I mentioned in the title of this blog post, today is my 10th anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  TEN YEARS!!!!  I knew that I'd been playing with paper and stamps for a while now, but this anniversary puts it all in perspective . . . paper and I have been tight for more than TEN YEARS!  Besides the hours of time spent creating with stamps and ink, this anniversary is a reminder that my demonstratorship is responsible for many of the friendships that I've enjoyed during the past TEN YEARS--some of those stampin' friends still join me at class each month, and I enjoy them so much!  So, Happy Anniversary to me and HAPPY MONDAY to you!

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

Happy 10th Anniversary, Regina! I'm celebrating my 11th in a few days. Time sure flies by when you're having fun, doesn't it? :)