Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MINI BOX CARD

I've made box cards before, but I recently came across Linda Creech's instructions for making a mini box card.  How fun to be able to make two of these cards from one sheet of card stock!  The first photo shows the card folded flat for mailing.  
I made this card to send to my great-aunt, Betty, and I hope that she'll be able to figure out how it's supposed to stand.  The movement of the card is actually quite natural, so surely it will reveal itself to her--I hope!  The little note that I adhered to the back reads, "Great!  You found my note back here!", and I think she'll get a kick out of that.
Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include crochet trim, Champagne glimmer paper, Small Heart punch, rhinestone jewels, Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Circles and Starburst Framelits, and Starburst Sayings stamp set.  My original intention was to use Stampin' Up! designer paper; however, while putting away some paper pads, those die-cut flowers fell out and I decided to use them with the coordinating papers.  Right now, I'm thinking that this fun card will be one of my upcoming class projects because it's as fun to make as it must be to receive!

No comments: