Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"ANIMAL TALK" TAG A BAG GIFT BOX

Today I'm sharing a quick and cute project that I hope I haven't posted before.  I thought that I surely had shared this already, but a quick scan of previous posts indicated otherwise (unless I overlooked it).  Anyway . . . my sister's dog, Winston, had surgery in February, so I put together this little package of Beggin' Strips for him.  Stampin' Up! products that I used include:  Tag a Bag Gift Box, Animal Talk stamp set, Full Heart punch, and Pear Pizzazz Chevron ribbon.  This was such a quick and easy project!  I adhered patterned paper to the sides of the box, added the Beggin' Strips, put on the sleeve, tied the ribbon around the box, and then added the bone accent, which was created by adhering a punched heart shape at each end of a strip of patterned paper.  Lastly, I colored the stamped image, and tied it on with twine.

No comments: