Monday, June 9, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND A WINNING NAME

Today's MISM project features a couple of brand new Stampin' Up! products and some that aren't so new:
Stamp Sets:  Pictogram Punches, A Round Array
Ink Pads/Markers:  Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow 
Sizzix:  Chevron embossing folder
Punches:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Hearts Border, 1" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle
Accessories:  Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon, rhinestone jewels
Isn't this a fun design?  It's oh-so-simple, but it has (I think) just enough visual interest.  I am really liking the Pictogram Punches stamp set and coordinating punches--it's just so easy to use, and I have a feeling the Hearts border punch is going to be a favorite because I've already found myself reaching for it to use on every project.
WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my June 1st blog post (HERE), I offered a FREE subscription to the Craft Project Central tutorials this month.  The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  And the winner is
Trish Pardue
who wrote, "Wow, Regina’s done it again. This set is fantastic: very elegant and classy. This is a fantastic use of the stamp sets involved. Saying well done doesn’t even come close!!!!"  Huge thanks to EVERYONE who left a comment--your kind words were much appreciated!  CONGRATULATIONS Trish!  If you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started. 

No comments: