Saturday, August 2, 2014

ECLECTIC & TEXTURAL ANNIVERSARY CARD

After a week or so of hardly any stamping, I was very pleased that a creative muse dropped in to help me knock out an anniversary card for my parents.  I really thought that I would struggle to come up with something and had NO idea what I wanted to make, and so I did what I often do at times like that . . . I forced myself to decide what color the card would be and then chose assorted items that were scattered on my desk.  One thing led to another, this got replaced with that which got moved from here to there, and finally I called it done.  I probably spent all of 15 or 20 minutes on this card.  I'm not saying that I didn't care to spend time on it--it just came together in a way that pleased me very much.  The transparent elements (August die-cut label and the number 2) and the felt flower are from Maya Road.  Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include:
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets:  Something to Celebrate, About the Label
Punches:  Sweetheart, Little Labels Punch Pack, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Hearts Border
Accessories:  Gold Glimmer paper, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Stampin' Dimensionals
Happy Anniversary, Mother & Daddy!!!

No comments: