Monday, August 25, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

It's Monday and, for students living near me, it's also time to head back to the classroom.  For many parents, today is like winning the lottery.  Maybe better.  Since my son is in college and has online classes this semester, I'm not affected by grade school jitters.  I don't mind admitting that I NEVER looked forward to the start of school--for myself or for my son.  After a lifetime of loving to work with children and quite a few years as an assistant, today is my sister's first official day as a bona fide, certified, has-her-own-classroom Kindergarten TEACHER!  Woohoo!!!!!  I'm so excited for (and proud of) her because I know that she has worked her a$$ off to make this happen.  You know how you hear people say that "it's a dream come true"?  Well, for Renee, it really is a dream. come. true.  I've seen some miserable teachers and know they can't possibly still be in the classroom because of the money, but Renee is to teaching what nurses should be to nursing -- in it because she loves it and has the desire to be there!  Have a FANTABULOUS day, Renee, and a wonderful school year!!!!!!

Today's MISM project is a truly snappy card, and I know you recognize Stampin' Up!'s Work of Art stamp set.  What a wonderful and fun stamp set it is, and it should be on your wish list if it's not already in your stamp room.  It's for sure that you will not go hungry for ideas and inspiration for this set!  The other stamp set that I used is Hi There, and my card stock/ink colors are Hello Honey, Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, and Whisper White.

No comments: